Green & Red Vineyard, named for its red iron soils veined with green serpentine, is located in the steep hills on the east side of Napa Valley. The planting was started in 1972 on ground originally in vineyards in the 1890's. 31 acres of vineyard are planted within the 200 acre parcel. Three separate mountain vineyards, Chiles Mill, Tip Top and Catacula are located at different elevations and different exposures. All our wines are made from these estate vineyards.